Monday, July 16, 2012

Radio Silence

I've been lax in updating my blog. But I have a good reason. I'm in the middle of a project that needs tweaking. Since I'm very superstitious, I don't want to say too much until I have an end result. But I'm hopeful. It would be a huge change for me.

Other things that are demanding my time: work, work, and more work. My colleague went on maternity leave four weeks early at the first of May. My boss gave his two weeks notice the first of June. That equates to me doing three different jobs. I went on vacation with my family and had to work every day. I didn't submit anytime off for that week. I've traveled to Los Angeles and San Francisco for work and will be traveling to Minneapolis and Milwaukee next week. Gratefully I have a couple of vacations planned where I will be disconnected. I've told my co-workers that I will be leaving my laptop at work and my cell phone in the hotel room. Here's hoping for relief soon.

1 comment:

Marie said...

t-w-e-a-k-i-n-g. tweaking. that's what he said.