Life is My Adventure
Ecstasy of Gold and Call of Ktulu
Here are just a few I like... :)1.Say Hey (I love you) - Cherine Anderson, Michael Franti & Spearhead2.Alright - Pitbull Ft. Machel Montano3.Hello Good Morning (clean version) - Diddy - Dirty Money4.Bad Romance - Lady Gaga5.Single Ladies - Beyonce6.Gold Digger (Glee Cast Version)7.The Climb - Miley Cyrus8.I'm Ok Annie - Alien Aunt Farm9.Wake Up Call - Maroon 510.Paralyzer - Finger Eleven11.Whatcha Want - Beastie Boys12.Surivivor - Destiny's CHild
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ecstasy of Gold and Call of Ktulu
Here are just a few I like... :)
1.Say Hey (I love you) - Cherine Anderson, Michael Franti & Spearhead
2.Alright - Pitbull Ft. Machel Montano
3.Hello Good Morning (clean version) - Diddy - Dirty Money
4.Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
5.Single Ladies - Beyonce
6.Gold Digger (Glee Cast Version)
7.The Climb - Miley Cyrus
8.I'm Ok Annie - Alien Aunt Farm
9.Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
10.Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
11.Whatcha Want - Beastie Boys
12.Surivivor - Destiny's CHild
Post a Comment