Thursday, November 6, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 4

1. I am grateful for faith, and our willingness to step into the dark knowing the Savior will guide us.

2. I am grateful for the ability to serve others. I walked out of my apartment and saw my friend scraping the ice off her car. I knew she had class at eight and was in a hurry. Taking five minutes to help her hopefully improved her day. That simple act helped someone but it also taught me the importance of reaching out to others.

3. I am grateful for the opportunity to learn. I am neck deep in MBA school and feel completely out of my league. It takes me twice as long as my classmates to understand the calculations in accounting, finance, and operations. But I love the theories in marketing and human resources and how they apply to the job market. I love learning and am grateful to be here in school even when I struggle.

No comments: