Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gratitude Day 11

1- Another networking lead. Because I was helping a professor with the EMBA course, I ran across a company name that interested me. The professor introduced me to the CEO who was in his EMBA class and today set up an informational interview. That combined with the conference tomorrow, I'm hoping for a positive full-time job lead.

2- Fantastic Family. I have an amazing family! They are loving, kind, funny, supportive, and make my life easier. My nieces and nephews crack me up! They are always doing something that makes me smile.

3- Love for the gospel. This truly is my foundation in life. Hopefully all you who read my blog know that I have a testimony and that my life is founded on the principles of the gospel specifically the atonement of Jesus Christ. What a blessing to understand the mysteries of the Lord.

4- As it is Veterans Day I should also mention my gratitude for those who have fought for our country both past and present. My grandpa served in World War II. He experienced many horrific events and I am grateful for his dedication to serve and all those that continue to serve.

No comments: