1- O Holy Night. Whenever I hear this song, my mind recalls sitting by the Christmas tree wrapped in a blanket, watching the twinkling Christmas lights, and listening to this song. For me that was Christmas. The peace and stillness that seemed lost at other times of the year. Many versions of this song exist but I discovered my favorite two years ago. A good friend of mine introduced me to this version as we were decorating the Christmas tree. The spirit that accompanied the song as it filled the room was unmatched and I fell in love with it all over again. Hauntingly beautiful rendition. The King's Singers have forever solidified this as my favorite Christmas song.
2- Clean apartment. My morning appointment was canceled so I spent the time deep cleaning my bathroom and bedroom.
3- Freshly washed sheets. Not only did I get my apartment cleaned but I also finished my laundry. Another great feeling. I had to do something today. My afternoon plans were foiled by this weak "blizzard" that everyone got hyped up about.
No comments:
Post a Comment